Thursday, November 4, 2010

Prop

The "prop" chosen to represent what was read in the chapter 9 was a journal.  On page 369 they are talking about how to most benefit the school culture and one way that seems like it would be good is those "who have the willingness, skills, and opportunities to continuously examine every aspect of their teaching"  I thought that what better way to reflect and examine than through writing.  I know that personally by writing things down it helps me to release my thoughts and then allows me to go back and evaluate where I have been, what I want to change or have been working on improving.  This strategy could definitely be applied to teaching and allowing them to be critically reflective in the work that is done in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment